Welcome to the Sentinel2Look Viewer! The Sentinel2Look Viewer is a prototype tool that was developed to allow rapid online viewing and access to the USGS Sentinel-2 image archives.
This viewer allows you to:
• Interactively explore the Sentinel-2 archive at up to full resolution directly from a common Web browser
• Search for specific Sentinel-2 images based on area of interest, acquisition date, or cloud cover
• Compare image features and view changes through time
• Display configurable map information layers in combination with the Sentinel-2 imagery
• Create a customized image display and export as a simple graphic file
• View metadata and download the full-band source imagery
• The imagery displayed in the viewer is a simulated natural color composite image created from three selected bands (11, 8A, 4) with a ground resolution of 20 meters.
• Search by address or place, or zoom to a point, bounding box, or Sentinel-2 Tile or Landsat WRS-1 or WRS-2 Path/Row
• Generate and download a video animation of the oldest to newest images displayed in the viewer